Join 95 other subscribers
SALA G. WYMAN
- © Copyright 2011-2023 Sala G. Wyman, W.O.R.D.S, and W.O.R.D.S Have color. Have vision. Have power -- Stories About Life... And Sometimes Food. All Rights Reserved. Links may be used when full and clear credit is given to Sala G. Wyman--and W.O.R.D.S, and W.O.R.D.S Have color. Have vision. Have power -- Stories About Life... And Sometimes Food.
Recent W O R D S
Writing From the Heart, Creative non-fiction, Values and Spirituality, Memoir ,Essay, Commentary, Life stories, Reflection
Kevin Sharma on More on Compassion Sala on Breaking Bread Sala on Breaking Bread Sherri Bensen on Breaking Bread steve wehmeier on Breaking Bread
Great Words to Follow
- "Basic Principles" by Sala Wyman – This I Believe website
- Book Club Babble My Book Reviews: JO JOE (interview and review) by Sally Wiener Grotta; NOTES ON A BANANA by David Leite
- Boomeresq Traveling with humor and insight!
- Center for Nonviolent Communication
- GBS-CIDP Foundation International Learn more about Guillain Barre Syndrome
- Greater Good website I came across this site one afternoon while surfing. Love it!
- Internet Review of Books Book Reviews: RACE AND SOCIAL CHANGE: A Quest, a Study, a Call to Action by Max Klau; EVELYN DOVE Britain’s Black Cabaret Queen by Stephen Bourne
- Kristin Neff on self-compassion Ms Neff is doing some great research on self-compassion.
Keeping the political faith
- https://www.icivics.org/ How does our political system work? Former Supreme Court Justice Sandra Day O’Connor is the chairperson of the board of this organization that helps folks understand the way our system works.
- Memories of the Obama Whitehouse Archived Whitehouse pages from 2008 to 2017
Pause. The deliciously blue sky where you are. The color of the sea at your favorite vacation spot. A calming color.
I have done just that over the last three months. As I review W.O.R.D.S. and how it can transition and grow, I have taken a–pause. The stories remain, and yet, I, inside have changed.
A new post with new stories is coming in a week. In the meantime, think about–pause.